Wherever your need is, we are by your side with specialized staff for service and support.
ERGOTRAK is able to provide full engine and Genset maintenance ensuring improved uptime to aid the productivity of your business. By adopting Cummins recommended maintenance practices, operators will benefit from reduced lifecycle costs.
We ensure power is always there when you need it with Cummins maintenance options. Our service experts can continually monitor and maintain your power system through a range of comprehensive maintenance options keeping your equipment in peak working condition.
Many years of specialized experience in the field of engine and Genset maintenance, enables us to design and implement effective, maintenance programs that meet the special needs of our customers. ERGOTRAK’s team believes that the customer must always be a winner. Having the big picture of the installation, we ensure its smooth operation. We ensure power is always there when you need it with Cummins maintenance options. Our service experts can continually monitor and maintain your power system through a range of comprehensive maintenance options keeping your equipment in peak working condition.
Features and benefits:
- Offerings consist of planned and unplanned maintenance options
- Tailored maintenance agreements to specific customer requirements
- Total support – when you need it, giving you total peace of mind
- Confidence that your equipment will start when you need it
- Highest standards of maintenance and quality assurance
- Scheduled servicing provides validation of warranty coverage
- Cummins trained engineers providing specialist expertise
- Maximize uptime and save costs
Warranty Extension by ERGOTRAK and Cummins
Preventing maintenace contracts are designed to reduce the total cost of ownership on Cummins powered application. Preventive deisel engine maintenace consists of the following opperations:
- General inspection
- Lubrication service
- Cooling system service
- Fuel system service
- Servicing and testing starting batteries
- Regular engine exercise
These operations are carried by ERGOTRAK trained and certified technicians using genuine parts to make sure that Cummins power equipment runs as per recommended guidelines to ensure maximum durability and performance.